1. Start date: Oct 1, 2010. End date: Oct 1, 2011.
2. I must meet all 100 people in person. Even if the interview is ultimately conducted via phone or e-mail, the task is not complete until we meet face to face.
3. Each person can only count for one qualification even if they fit two. (ie: Find another mute clown because this one can only count once.)
4. The person can only be interviewed anonymously if giving away their identity would cause them harm. (ie: Yes, if they’re a closeted Navy Seal, but not if they collect bugs.)
5. I can not interview someone I already know or have spoken to. I must meet 100 brand new people. They can be friends of friends or relatives of friends, but I have to have never met them before.
6. I can not lie to them about the project to obtain an interview or sneak around in any way about which category they fit into.
- wellwaterpumps reblogged this from 100interviews
- achetervefa likes this
- enpause likes this
- dsampaolo likes this
- recette-tagada likes this
- telephonie-mobile likes this
- stefinatelychen likes this
- cowboy-killr likes this
- happinezzzz likes this
- zachdionne likes this
- gleuch likes this
- 100interviews posted this